Our goal as a family owned and operated facility is to provide a safe and productive “home away from home” for your child. Our school is A.P.P.L.E accredited and received the Gold Seal Award of Excellence as an outstanding preschool in the state of Florida. We know that a child’s most important years for emotional, social and intellectual development are from age’s birth to five. It is imperative to provide a child with love, respect and acceptance to create a strong foundation for education
Through the developmentally appropriate, research based curriculum and experienced, educated staff; we will help guide your family through the developmental milestones up to school readiness. We pride ourselves on our positive and hands on approach to learning.
We maintain an open door policy and invite you to visit as often as you wish.The administrative team is available for any questions or comments. Enjoy all your experiences at Riverbend.
- Nationally Accredited Curriculum for Infants thru 3 years of age.
- HMH’s “SPLASH into Prek” curriculum for ages 3 – 5.
- Voluntary Pre Kindergarten Program with flexible full time and part time schedules
- Degreed, certified and experienced teachers and Administration - First Aid & CPR Certified Staff
- Full Time & Part Time Options
- Security cameras in all classrooms and playgrounds with live viewing availability.
- Secured Entry System
- Computers, Dance, Music & Art, Spanish lessons, Social Studies, Character Counts, Cooking and Science projects as well as early literacy activites.
- Morning and afternoon nutritional snacks provided, whole fruit and vegetables delivered FRESH every week
- School Age programs ages 6-9 include: Before and After care, Teacher Workday camp days, Spring, Winter and Summer Camps. All include field trips DAILY
- We provide before school and after school pick up and drop off from Morningside and Village Green Elementary
- Family Owned and operated